June 11, 2014

5

On May 11th Bradley turned 5!

Words can not express the amount of love I have for this  child. He made me a mother. He has taught me more about myself in his five short years then I could of ever imagined.

Everyone tells us how sweet and funny he is. I can not help but agree. We sure got lucky with this kid.

My first mothers day where I get to celebrate the one who made me a mother. He has changed so much this past year. I can not believe my baby boy is 5. He will start Kinder in the fall and is beyond ready for this new stage in his life.


In keeping with last years newly started tradition. I sat this big kid down and asked him the questions.



Here are the questions I asked.

  1. What is your name?
  2. How old are you?
  3. When is your Birthday?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. What is your favorite toy?
  6. What is your favorite food?
  7. What is your favorite show?
  8. What is your favorite movie?
  9. What do you like to eat for Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
10. What is your favorite snack?
11. What do you like to wear?(Favorite outfit?)
12. What is your favorite thing to play?
13. What is your favorite animal? What sound does it make?
14. What is your favorite song?2 azx15. What is your favorite book?
16. Who is your best friend?
17. What do you like to do outside?
18. What is your favorite drink?
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
20. What do you like to sleep with/take to bed with at night?

No comments: