June 8, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi ladies. (maybe men?)

I am back. New and a work in progress. 

What better way to re-introduce my lil ol' piece of the internet then to link up with Neely &  for sunday social?


This weeks questions are perfect for introducing myself...again.


1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us
My name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. This blog is finally about me, myself and I. Of course I am a mama to a little man and wife to a stud and I will share things about them and our family. But I am hoping to focus this blog more on me and my ever changing self. 

2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
I am obsessed with Instagram. I love sharing and connecting with my friends and strangers. Follow me on Instagram

3. What made you start a blog?
I originally started my blog when I was pregnant with my little man. Our families were so spread out that it was an easy way to keep everyone updated on the fun pregnancy details... and then it was the easiest way to update everyone on our lives. Now I just enjoy writing and talking and venting....mostly venting. 

4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you’ve written is?
Ill keep it simple. Anything about my little man. He is my reason for everything and the main motivation behind the start of this blog.

No comments: