February 16, 2014

2014


I think I captured all the joys of 2013. Here is hoping I'm able to keep up with 2014. So far this year has been going wonderfully.

We are headed out to California in about three weeks to visit family and bring my mom back to live. She has made the decision to leave California and we couldn't be more excited to have her choose Dallas to call her new home! 

With the exception of new years(completely uneventful) and Valentine's Day not much has happened this year. 

B is doing wonderfully in school. He knows his ABC's, Recognizes the majority of letters, and sounds. Counts to 50 without assistance and honestly enjoys going to school and learning. He can not wait for "big boy school" as we call it. I am ready for him to go, I know it will be sad reaching that milestone in his life but he is ready!

Among a few other goals one of mine will be maintaining this blog. Its hard remembering everything that happens six months after the fact... Fingers crossed I can make that happen. 

No comments: