October 21, 2014

Bouqs Bouquet



A few weeks ago I was contacted by a wonderful company The Bouqs Company! Fresh Flowers delivered to you straight from the side of an ACTIVE Volcano! How cool is that?!

AS a woman I love receiving flowers (Duh!) Unfortunately flowers can get kind of pricey. So they are a special treat in my house. I was so excited to brows the website. Totally  user friends and tons of great options to pick from.  

Picking from the amazing selection of flowers was by far the hardest part! There are so many amazing ones. Day dream, Fortified and Hot Lava are just a few of my favorites!  I chose Desperado for my first Bouqs bouquet.

I placed my order on October 2. I chose my delivery date and waited. About two days before my delivery date I received my notice that my flowers were on there way!


The packaging was clean and simple. I was worried that flowers coming all the way from Ecuador, closet to a 3000 mile trip would not look so pretty. I was pleasantly surprised. 


I received the most gorgeous flowers in the world. They looked amazing and so fresh! The wonderful floral scent filled the office. I loved the back story of where they came from, it definitely made these gorgeous flowers even more special. They lasted and stayed looking amazing for just under two weeks!  These photos do not do these BEAUTIFUL flowers justice. 


I can't wait to make another order for someone special or maybe myself to enjoy another gorgeous bouts bouquet. 


**I was compensated with a free bouquet for my review. However as always my thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments: